Completely decadent and delicious, this Raspberry Swirl Fudge was a hit a family picnic one summer. Cut into small squares, this is definitely one sweet treat!
Raspberry Swirl Fudge
- 5 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 bag white chocolate chips
- 1 cup marshmallow cream
- 1/2 cup raspberry jam
- Heat sugar, butter and evaporated milk in a saucepan, stirring constantly, until candy thermometer registers 235 degrees.
- Stir in 1 bag white chocolate chips and 1 cup marshmallow cream.
- Pour mixture into a buttered bake dish.
- Heat 1/2 cup raspberry jam and 1/4 cup white chocolate chips in a saucepan until melted.
- Pour over fudge mixture. Use a knife to create swirls on top, then refrigerate for several hours.
- Cut into squares and serve.
Copyright 2007-2014 Farmgirl Follies - Jennifer Kiko