Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
I’ve posted this recipe before, but it’s so good I wanted to give it to you again. It’s the perfect chocolate chip cookie, especially if your cookie monsters are growling and hungry! P.S. Do not, under any circumstances defile this recipe by using margarine. Butter’s better.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 t. baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix butter, peanut butter, sugars and eggs in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients in mixing bowl and combine.
- Stir in a bag of Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Chips.
- Place by spoonful onto bake sheet.
- Bake at 375 for 8-10 minutes.
- Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for two minutes before moving to wire rack.