Gone, not forgotten!
This is me. Well not really me … just the way it feels when you’re stranded in the middle of winter without an Internet connection. It’s how you feel when insanity threatens, so you take your kids to grandma’s house for one blessed hour so you can run to the library and check your e-mail, do some work and yes … post to your blog.
I have not forgotten you, dear readers.
In fact, I miss you dreadfully. And I don’t really have time for a long post with photos and funnies and whatever else I usually ramble on about. I will give you a rundown of some things I would have posted about, had I a working Internet connection:
- Verizon does not fix its towers until a “satisfactory number of problem tickets have been filed” … so we’ve been calling every day, as have our friends and family. Customer service is not a strong point with them.
- There will be no funding allocated to Extension programs in our county this year.
- The library is a very nice place to work when you do not have an Internet connection at home.
- It’s cold. It’s snowy. Remember those gardening catalogs I said came too early? I changed my mind.
- The farrier comes tomorrow and I’m dreading it because it’s cold and my horses don’t care to be in the barn.
- The cat got stuck on the roof this morning. Don’t ask me how.
- I have to be at a meeting in five minutes. I’d better quit.
Miss you … love you … see you some day.