Plum Perfect Kuchen
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 pkg. yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 2 1/2 cups sliced ripe plums
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 egg yolks (or 1 whole egg)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cut butter into cake mix and add coconut.
- Pat mixture into an ungreased 13x9x2″ pan. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Arrange fruit on warm crust.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in a separate bowl. Sprinkle over and cover fruit.
- Blend sour cream and egg. Drizzle over fruit.
- Bake for 25 minutes until light brown. Do not overbake.
- Serve warm. Makes 12-15 servings.