Cat fight

I don’t really know why winter seems to be dragging on and on and on. I mean it’s only January. We have at least another couple of months to go. Maybe I’m just tired of the wet boots and soggy mittens scattered about.

The kids are tired of being cooped up in the house and bundled up when going outside. Farmboy cried the other day when I told him he couldn’t bring his bike in the house to ride it. Luckily it’s been a great week for sledding. Not too cold. Not too windy. Slick, sled-lovin’ snow. Perfect.

The girls didn’t mind it too much until the other day. The UPS man was afraid to drive up the hill, so I sent them to the end of the lane with a sled. Bless their hearts they pulled a couple of packages all the way home. I had cocoa waiting to ease their irritation.

We’re not the only ones ready for new distractions and a change of scenery. Even the felines are feeling a little cranky.  One … two … three …

CAT FIGHT!

• Tweets that mention Cat fight | Farmgirl Follies -- Topsy.com January 30, 2011 (8:50 pm)

[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Jennifer Kiko, Sephora . Sephora said: RT @TheFarmgirl: New blog post: Cat fight https://www.farmgirlfollies.com/2011/01/cat-fight-7130.html […]

cake mama January 31, 2011 (7:43 am)

We, too, are ready for a change of scenery! Here’s to hoping spring comes a little earlier than usual! Not usually one for rushing things along, but I am ready for flowers blooming and trees budding.

Sal January 31, 2011 (7:59 am)

Yeah, and 9 weeks from now, you might find out that wasn’t really a cat fight – when kittens appear.

Farmgirl January 31, 2011 (8:21 am)

Me too, Cake Mama!! Don’t worry Sal, they are both fixed … like most siblings, they like to pick at each other! 🙂

Nancy January 31, 2011 (8:22 am)

The good news? January is almost over. The bad news? We still have February! It’ll all be worth it, right? I did notice how much lighter it seemed this morning, always a good sign! Love the pics, as always.

mothergoose January 31, 2011 (12:13 pm)

I think that might be considered child slave labor! :+) actually, I bet they had fun!