New year’s revolution
No resolutions, just a revolution of body, mind and spirit.
I will give them an undivided heart and put a new spirit in them; I will remove from them their heart of stone and give them a heart of flesh. ~ Ezekiel 11:19
- Choose joy.
- Be mindful, kind and considerate.
- Look my children in the eye when I talk to them.
- Start each day with prayerful solitude.
- Drink more water and less coffee.
- Read one book per week at least.
- Be intentional.
- Be quiet.
- Smile more.
- Love harder.
- Stay informed without obsessing.
- Plan and appropriate.
- Discuss and delegate.
- Say what I think, mean what I say and be patient with others.