Cheddar Biscuit Brisket Sliders
Sometimes leftovers are better than the original, especially when combined with other great ingredients! I’ve added shredded Cabot Cheddar and herbs to this original King Arthur Flour biscuit recipe. The result? A biscuit that’s a perfect complement to leftover brisket from my Easy Beef Brisket recipe.
King Arthur Flour Biscuits with Cabot Cheddar & Herbs
- 4 1/2 cups King Arthur Flour All-Purpose Baking Mix
- 1 1/3 cups half and half
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 oz. Cabot Extra Sharp Cheese shredded
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Stir together baking mix and milk to make a soft dough. Add garlic powder, shredded cheddar and parsley.
- Turn the dough out onto a work surface sprinkled with baking mix, sprinkle the top of the dough with more mix, and knead a few turns.
- Gently roll dough to 3/4" thick, and cut with a 2-3 inch biscuit cutter. Place the biscuits on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake the biscuits for 8 to 12 minutes, until golden brown. Remove from the oven.
These tasty biscuits are delicious as a stand alone snack, too. Or serve with soup for a hearty, comfort food meal!