Sparkling Apple Cranberry Sangria
When I think party drinks I imagine something fizzy and sweet, but definitely not syrupy. Sparkling Apple Cranberry Sangria is a delightful party punch with a nice balance of tart and sweet, and it’s sure to be a hit at Christmas parties and new year celebrations. (For the record, it was mighty tasty on Thanksgiving, too. We had to test the recipe, you know!) But wherever you serve it, be sure to raise a glass and toast to the joys of the season. Never stop counting the blessings in your midst!
To make sparkling sangria, combine Twigg Hard Cider (or your favorite hard cider brand), Twigg Edelweiss wine (or your favorite white table wine will do), Torani caramel-flavored coffee syrup, fresh apple slices with skins on, and muddled cranberries (just smash ’em up a bit). The syrup can be purchased at most grocery stores or from Amazon.
Season’s sippings to you and yours!
- 1 bottle (750ml) Edelweiss or white table wine (chilled)
- 1 bottle (750 ml) sparkling hard cider (chilled)
- ½ cup Torani caramel-flavored coffee syrup
- 2 apples, washed and sliced thin with skins on
- 1 cup fresh cranberries, washed and muddled (slightly smashed)
- Combine ingredients in a large pitcher and stir to combine. Add ice if desired.
Family farming for seven generations. If you’re local and wish to use Twigg Winery hard cider and Edelweiss wines, visit here for seasonal hours of operation. And if you’re in the area and need fresh apples or other Christmas gift ideas, visit Manfull Orchards Farm Market.